Aging populations, (non)communicable diseases, and expanding technical solutions require continuous adoption of public health policies and health care systems. We provide research, advice and technical assistance on the improvement of public health and healthcare systems, markets and regulations. More particularly, we provide practical solutions to complex problems, supporting evaluation and implementation, and enhancing policy debates.
Sample projects, please contact us for specific references:
- Health Systems Strengthening for Uttar Pradesh India.
- Formulation of Health II (reform) Programme Morocco.
- Study om competitiveness of the industry for pharmaceuticals.
- Study on corruption in the healthcare sector.
- Study on Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions in the European Region.