Ensuring equal opportunities for both women and men, and the full promotion and protection of, and respect for, the human rights and fundamental freedom of women and girls and lesbian women, gay men, bisexual, transgender and intersex people (LGBTI) is a cornerstone of the European policies. The goal is to ensure a fair society for all inhabitants in Europe and people across the world dealing with the European Union. Ecorys is well positioned to support governments and international bodies with the development of policies, and organisational capacity concerning human rights and gender and LGBTI equality topics.
Sample projects, please contact us for specific references:
• Evaluation of the Human Rights & Good Governance Programme in Uganda.
• Collection of methods, tools and good practices in the field of women and the media.
• Evaluation of the Danish engagement in Palestine
• The business case of diversity for companies, cities and regions with focus on sexual orientation and gender identity
• Study on high-risk groups for trafficking in human beings
• Assessment of proposals submitted under the Funding Leadership and Opportunities for Women (FLOW) programme