Ecorys has a long-standing reputation for delivering multi-million Euro Technical Assistance (TA) programs to government departments and third sector bodies, to help countries develop more effective institutions and legal frameworks. Capacity development adds training to these frameworks to build up human capital, to turn policies into practice, and improve social care and health systems, public facilities and economic growth.
Sample projects, please contact us for specific references:
- Technical Assistance for sub-national capacity building in payroll and PFM in South Sudan;
- Strengthening Budget Preparation in Bangladesh;
- Public Financial Management Support Programme for Pakistan;
- Summative Evaluation of Canada’s Afghanistan Development Program 2004 – 2013;
- Human Capital and Skills Development Strategy and Implementation Action Plan for Rwanda;