As a research and policy agency Ecorys has a solid track record in market regulation and sectoral competitiveness studies. Therefore, we are well positioned to support governments, public bodies and institutes and commercial organisations on telecom related strategic questions, and policy plans. Ecorys has supported both public and private decisions makers in analysizing and assessing the impact of technological innovations, market internalisation and socio-economic trends on the telecom sector, and new legislation is implemented to monitor these changes.
Sample projects, please contact us for specific references:
- The future of European technology companies in a global telecom market.
- Study on patents and standards: A modern framework for IPR-based standardization.
- Study and impact assessment on the steps towards the internal market for electronic communications.
- Study and Impact assessment on telecom markets subject to ex-ante regulation for the period 2014-2020.
- Support for the preparation of the impact assessment accompanying the review of the regulatory framework for e-communications